Saturday, September 15, 2007

Don't forget about the other sports, Part II

Diane reminds me that Fed Cup finals are this weekend in Moscow. Tennis Channel is airing the matches. I usually don't get TC but am a guest in a home with satellite TV this weekend so I may catch some of it. Last night they had the match-up between the US and Russia on featuring the match with Lisa Raymond and Venus Williams. I was surprised to see that Williams is not a great doubles player. She doesn't have that doubles court sense.
Anyway, The Guardian has a column asking if there are too many world cups. I thought it would be a good follow-up to my post yesterday about the multiple women's sporting events happening this weekend (and beyond). But it's not. It's a misogynist racist diatribe. But I linked to it anyway so you can judge for yourself and so maybe someone will read it and let me know what Twenty20 is.

No comments: