And, you know, in the world

I had heard that Chick-Fil-A was not exactly pro-gay, but it didn't much matter to me since I hadn't eaten there since I was a teenager, have no franchise near me, and don't eat fast food anyway. In other words, I had no occasion nor desire to frequent them--an unintentional boycott.
I had not made the connection, however, between the company and its sponsorship of a college bowl game. Now that the president of the company has come out and explicitly stated his position as anti-gay marriage (because he worries that god's wrath will be brought down upon us for defying Jesus's will) what will the NCAA do?
Will Chick-Fil-A be prevented from sponsorship of NCAA events?
We shall see...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Has the NCAA endorsed gay marriage?

Popular posts from this blog

Family Guy disses the WNBA

More reviews of Chak de! India

Deford strikes and incites--again