Also WANTED: Babysitter

Busy mom who recently has taken on more intense athletic regimen needs a responsible person able to shield young child from flash bulbs and people with microphones asking inane questions. Must be multilingual.



That's right, folks. Kim Clijsters is back. I was going to go back to my posts about Clijsters's retirement where I am sure I made a prediction about a potential comeback. But I think I don't want to know what I said.

I am pleased she is making a comeback. She has asked for a wild card into the US Open (and a few other tournaments) this year. I predict that she will get them. A Clijsters return will be a big draw and no tournament organizer these days is going to turn that down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Guy disses the WNBA

More reviews of Chak de! India

Deford strikes and incites--again